10928 132 Street, Surrey, BC V3T 3W7, Canada
Designed by the renowned Ankenman Associates Architects, featuring 116 luxury homes pairs with over 20,000 square feet of retirement oriented amenities, all in one building built to last. Ready for move-in by Summer 2021.
Redefining retirement living with over 20,000 square feet of state-of-the-art retirement oriented amenity space professionally managed by ATL Senior Living, giving residents access to medical, lifestyle, and retirement services all under one roof.
The entire ground level of Camellia Residences has been exclusively dedicated to house all of its amenities, separating the residential suites upstairs, allowing our residents to truly enjoy a sense of privacy and security within their homes while the exciting activities just an elevator ride away on the ground level.
· Social spaces designed with thoughtful consideration for daily enjoyment
· Expansive outdoor garden and patio for public gathering
· Lounge on main floor with community seating, piano and a beautiful, large saltwater fish aquarium
· Open dining space, with fine china teapot display, serving exquisite ethnic cuisines and opportunity for social interaction
· Tranquil library with gas fireplace and a customized collection of reading materials
· Private dining room for special celebrations and family visits
· Specially equipped fitness facility to promote health and activity
· Billiards room with courtyard views
· Card and mahjong room for game enthusiasts
· Medication delivery and pharmacists on hand
· Guest Suite for visiting family members, out of town guests and respite care
· Professionally run hair salon with beauty services
· Integrated Medical Clinic offering a variety of care and geriatric services
· Business centre/meeting room offering computer and internet services for residents
· The joy of children through intergenerational programs in conjunction with the on-site child daycare
· Multipurpose activity room including baking activities and culinary presentations
· Ping-pong room