Dining at Harvest Crossing is an enjoyable experience, with appetizing and healthy chef-prepared meals served directly to you at your table. Begin your meal with a delicious soup or salad, followed by your choice of entrees and freshly-baked breads. Enjoy delectable homemade desserts to complete your scrumptious meals.
Our chefs take great pride in the menus and food they prepare. We happily accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions. Often our meals are created farm to table.
Our dining room is a great place to enjoy home-cooked, chef-prepared meals as well as socialize with fellow residents. We want you to feel welcome, relaxed and right-at-home without the fuss of cooking and cleaning up. Our chefs and dining staff are ready to serve.
• Homemade muffins & pastries
• Hot & cold cereals
• Fresh fruit & yogurt
• Carrot ginger soup
• Beet & goat cheese salad with a balsamic reduction
FEATURED LUNCH ENTREES
• Linguine with clams in a white wine sauce
• Grilled chicken caesar wrap served with crudités
• Three cheese-vegetable quiche served with a spring mix salad
FEATURED DINNER ENTREES
• Roast beef served with yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes and buttered peas
• Pan seared salmon served with jasmine rice and steamed asparagus
• Rosemary chicken breast served with pan roasted garlic potatoes and sautéed spinach
• Strawberry shortcake cheesecake
• Chocolate torte
• Fresh fruit parfait
*diabetic version available
Leave a Reply ·